The business plan will clarify your business idea and define your long-term objectives. It provides a blueprint for running the business and a series of benchmarks to check your progress against. It is also vital for convincing your bank and possibly key customers and suppliers to support you.
We can help. Just bring us your business ideas and we will help you to make them a reality!
We will help you to:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company;
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts;
- Assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals;
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank;
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs;
- Deal with company secretarial issues;
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements;
- Decide on what computer hardware to buy and help with the installation of accountancy software;
- Keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements; and
- Help with all aspects of business compliance and administration.
Start your new venture on a sure footing – Call us for a free initial consultation today.